Bought this via Ebay from a guy in MA a couple years ago and never got around to driving it. He was the original owner, bought it new, and he only used it to go back and forth between home and work, with it sitting in his garage for the last few years.
• 53k original miles with less than 100 miles since last tuneup and oil change
• No indication of dry rot in the tires, comes with a spare
• Coupe 2-dr
• V6 engine
• Manual trans
• Clear title
• Interior is in good condition, could use a little cleaning, but a quick vacuum will take care of it no problem
• Has no plates, so buyer is responsible for transporting the vehicle off the property
• Engine sounds great, though there's an issue with the choke. If you fidget with it manually, there are no problems. Otherwise, the engine stops after a couple minutes.
• Brakes also need work. Won't hold brake fluid but can't pinpoint any definite leaks.
• Seals around the windows need replacing.
• If looking to restore, it will need a paint job. Someone repainted it a darker blue than its original color and there are a couple of places where it's obvious it was spray painted. Aside from those few areas and a couple small rusted spots, though, the rest of the body looks good.
LocationJuda, Wisconsin Mileage:53000 Engine: V6 Body Type: 2dr coupe Interior: Blue Exterior: Blue