Impala SS 1967 - Made in Ontario, Canada
327 cu.in (to my knowledge, original block, restored 3 years ago)
TH250 POWERGLIDE (Shifter B&M Racing) - Not original
Driving shaft replaced 3 years ago
Brand new motor and transmission gasket and oil pans
Brand new (refurbished) power steering pump
Brand new motor strap + 1 extra
-Original seat (many cut in the leather)
-Speedometer functionnal (transmission cable replaced last summer)
-Cluster clock doesn't work yet
- Fuel indicator work perfectly fine
- Headlight, day light, wiper work perfectly fine
- Add on of three cluster : Temperature, oil pressure sensor, AMP
- The key as been removed for a push start (I have the key cylinder)
- The radio is not original (obviously)
- The glove box lock is missing
- Heater is working
- All the interior light work fine with the opening of the doors.
- I have removed the old carpet to inspect the floor
- Need hole patching under the gas pedal
- I have the brand new carpet for the whole car + trunk (included in the sale price)
- The trunk has been all spray with a rustproof type of linex.
Ideal project for an old school daily driver + perfect slow restoration project.
This is the car of Supernatural show ! (2 door vs 4 and 327 vs 427)
Reason of sale : I was using it as daily driver and slowly restored it but life plan as changed and now I need to move away :(
I'm asking 11,000$ Canadian dollars (I'm open to exportation).
Do not want exchange (i'm moving away!)
The car is winter stored (like every year :) ) and is currently in Ste-Agathe-des-Monts.
You can reach me by mail or by phone at 514-772-1880.
Je parle également français !
LocationMontréal, Quebec Mileage:999,999 Engine: 327 cu.in Body Type: 2 doors Interior: White Exterior: Black