1966 Chevrolet Impala SS Convertible. Authentic SS with 168 VIN. Original factory Air Conditioned car. Resto-Mod car with numerous upgrades totaling over $80,000 in parts and labor over 20 years of personal ownership. A partial list follows:
1. Ram Jet (Fuel Injected) 502 CI crate engine with 502HP.
2. Rebuilt, heavy duty, 700R4 4 speed (overdrive) transmission with electric lock up.
3. 12 bolt Tru Trac positraction rear end 3:55 ratio.
4. Race Ready stainless steel electric cutouts w 3"exhaust. Flo-Master 3" dual mufflers.
4. Tubular traction bars, rear.
5. Tubular A-Arms top and bottom front.
6. "BeCool" large capacity aluminum radiator and trans cooler.
7. Cruise control.
8. Hydro-Boost brake system coupled to power steering pump producing 1450 ft lbs of braking pressure to the wheels.
9. Disc brakes, drum brakes rear.
10. Near new white convertible top w new hydraulic pump.
11. March billet serpentine system which includes power steering pump, alternator and A/C compressor.
12. Polyurethane bushings throughout, body mounts ect.
13. Custom Auto Sound radio head unit ( resembles original) and CD player in glove compartment with four Rockford Fosgate cabin speakers and 2-12" woofers in trunk driven by 1500 watt duel amps w bass capacitor.
14. Custom aluminum steering column and custom SS steering wheel.
15. SS floor mats, front and rear.
16. Custom color matched gauges under center of dash.
17. Large face tachometer on steering column.
18. American Racing Torque Thrust II Rims. Front: 7 1/2 X 15, Rear: 8 1/2 X 15. Light gray spokes only made one year.
19. New trunk pan and trunk carpeted.
20. Dual cooling fans with auto and manual control.
LocationSpring Hill, Florida Mileage:85,000 Engine: Ram Jet502 Body Type: 2 dr Interior: Bright Blue Exterior: Marina Blue