his is a 2002 "Intimidator" Dale Earnhardt Signature Limited Edition. This is a driven vehicle, not a collectors car, however it is in beautiful condition with only 57000 miles. That being said, there a a few small flaws from wear & tear. For the purpose of full disclosure, I will list them below:
- The passenger seat electric motor goes up and down but not back and forward, however it is set in a comfortable position and the back will adjust.
- There is a small hole (burn??) in the rear passenger seat that was there when I bought it.
- There is a small cracked plastic window molding on the driver interior.
- The Headlight/Taillight lenses are showing signs of aging. They do not need to be restored yet, bit will eventually.
- There is a small discoloration (fading) on the rear bumper near the taillight.
- The outside paint is beautiful, however upon VERY close inspection there a few small flaws in the paint from normal use. (I was quoted $3500 for a new paint job if desired) but I already had the outer decals airbrushed on and heavy clearcoat over them.
- I have an approximate $1500 aftermarket stereo installed at this time. I do have the original working stereo unit to be re-installed. The aftermarket stereo does NOT come with the vehicle (negotiable). I purposely ran all new wiring, so the original wire harnesses are still installed and intact. This is a Kenwood Model DNS5190 DVD/CD/MP3/USB player w/Garmin, top of the line Memphis Audio speakers including the 2 12" sub-woofers in a custom box in the trunk, 1 CTSounds competition 4 channel amplifier for the interior spkrs and 1 CTSounds competition 2 channel amplifier for the Subs. I purposely installed the new system with all new wiring so the original wire harnesses, connectors and amp are intact for easy replacement.
- This car is 100% original and I even have the certificate of authenticity (#1516 of 3333 made), the original dealer invoice and odometer statement, the dealer brochure, a personalized letter from Chevrolet Monte Carlo Group to the original buyer, and even the paper plate from the dealership.
This is a beautiful vehicle at a great price...you will be very happy with this purchase. With a little bit of research you can occasionally find (rare car) one for sale with less miles and who knows what flaws selling for $17K - $21K. I have been very up-front and honest about this car and hope it doesnt sound like a lot of noticeable flaws....they are not many and not noticeable as you will see from the pics.
This a gorgeous car and you will be very happy with this purchase at a great value that will only increase over time.
I have more larger pics upon email request.
LocationDallas, Texas Mileage:57000 Engine: Chev 3800 II 6Cyl 200hp Body Type: Dale Earnhardt Interior: Black/Gray Exterior: Black
Place Date: 4/10/2015
3295 Ad Views
the advertiser about this 2002 Monte Carlo Advertisers phone