|This one of a kind 1965 Nova Sedan Pro-Street is a multiple award winning eye-catcher that always draws a crowd whether cruising the city streets or on display at a cruise-in or car show. This car was built by the owner of over 15 years, except for the interior, engine, and transmission. Note that this masterpiece is a true sedan with a small rear window and large C-post, not a standard coupe. Not many sedans around!
• Exterior: Countless hundreds of hours were spent stripping the body and treating it to a full rotisserie restoration, producing razor straight body gaps and lines throughout. The fresh PPG Plum Purple two-stage paint is mixed with different pearlescent pigments was applied to all surfaces while apart to ensure show quality coverage. That ultra-smooth look is attributed to wipers, cowl, door handles, locks, and all holes welded and filled set off by the two inch steel cowl hood. Front sheet metal of the Nova is '63 and '64 and the rear is '65. All stainless brite work was straightened and polished; bumpers and glass all around are NEW except for the rear windshield, resulting in an outstanding show condition.
• Interior: The luxurious interior features Cream and Tan leather. The custom dash was completely reworked to house a full complement of Auto Meter white face Full Sweep Electric gauges, including speedometer and tachometer and Dakota Digital Air Ride readout. Except for the ignition and headlight switch, gone are the glove box, radio, ash tray and those finicky factory push and pull knobs. Mercedes carpet with custom mats. Custom Suede headliner. Steering is compliments of a 32-inch Flaming River column and billet leather covered steering wheel. B/M Bandit shifter. All windows, doors, and airbags are remotely operated along with manual inside door handles. An under-dash 21-circuit E-Z Wire harness handles the electrics and wiring and chores. If you're looking for music, roll the windows down and take in the cool exhaust notes from the 2.5" stainless steel exhaust system and those polished Borlas!
• Trunk: Dual batteries (one for starting and one for bags, windows, and doors). Air tank under package tray. NOS bottle has more air for bags. Custom-made outside battery cutoff switch. Second wiring harness for doors, windows, and bags under package tray. 16-gallon JAZ fuel cell with foam.
• Engine and Driveline: 1986 350/4 bolt main motor with polished center-bolt aluminum heads. New polished intake with Barry Grant 750 CFM carb. TH-350 turbo transmission with a 3,000 rpm stall converter, shift kit, B/M linkage, and polished case. Mechanical fan with custom-made fan shroud. 3-row BeCool radiator with a custom transmission cooler. Billet pulleys. Wilwood Engineering master cylinder and stainless steel brake lines.
Chris Alston front suspension with upper adjustable G-Force A-arms. Air Ride Technologies "Shockwave" air suspension. Fully connected full frame with 4-link rear suspension and anti-roll bar. Steel tubs. Dual 2.5 inch stainless steel exhaust and Borla mufflers with custom Deeds aluminum hangers. Manual rack and pinion steering. Late model Lincoln big car 9" rear differential with 3.56:1 gears.
• Wheels & Tires: 15/12 American Torq-Thrust rears with 18.50 x 31 x 15 MTs and 15/4.5 American Torq-Thrust fronts with 26 x 7.5 x 15 MTs.
This is a truly the ultimate high performance, eye catcher, no disappointments, Pro-Street Nova you've been searching for!
OFFERS INVITED! Thanks for looking.