1. 350 cu.in. engine with recent complete rebuild by a professional machine shop. Runs 70 pounds of oil pressure at 2000 RPMs.
2. 300 HP cam
3. 650 Holley Double Pumper carburetor
4. Holley-Weiand Aluminum high performance intake manifold.
5. Holley 1 inch insulating carburetor spacer
6. MSD 6AL ignition system
7. MSD distributor
8. MSD Blaster II coil ( 45,000 volts )
9. MSD HEL-CORE 8mm spark plug wires
10. High Performance stainless steel fan
11. Billet air cleaner with new filter
12. New Fram oil filter and oil
13. New fuel filter
14. 4-Speed trans. with reverse lock-out
15. Transmission professionally rebuilt
16. New clutch & throwout bearing
17. Flywheel resurfaced
18. New Bell Crank & Clutch Rods
19. 3:36 Positive Traction rear gears
20. Front suspension : Ball joints and "A" arm bushings replaced
21. New brake drums, cylinders & shoes
22. Recent exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers
23. Hooker headers
24. Newer windshield (tinted glass )
25. New tires on Crager wheels
26. New front bumper
27. New door handles
28. New major door weatherstriping
29. New trunk weatherstriping
30. New hood weatherstriping
31. New weatherstriping on side lights and rear tail lights
32. New trunk mat
33. New carpet, floor mats etc.
34. New SunPro Tachometer
35. New Viper Red (PPG paint) 2 base coats and 4 clear coats
36. Power steering
37. Power brakes
38. Sound system : Alpine Professional Model CDA-9855 CD/AM/FM receiver.
New Kenwood dual cone front in dash speaker and New 450 watts rated 6x9 in. rear speakers. This is a very advanced receiver with many functions. Manual included.
Excellent overall condition, drives great, runs cool, no leaks, heater & fuel gauge work, 4-speed shifts very smooth. Paint quality is outstanding. Had two rust spots on the front of the rear wheel wells which were cut out by the body shop and new metal welded in. This is not the original drive train. The complete drive train was professionally converted to its current state. I have owned a number of classic cars and this is one of the best drivers I have owned.