This is a very nice 1951 Ford, 4 door Sedan, V8. Runs and drives excellent.
Things that have been done to this car:
1. Complete all new interior cost $5000.00
2. Complete engine rebuilt.
3. New water pump and hoses.
4. New generator and regulator.
5. New carborator, and fuel pump.
6. New gas tank.
7. New temperature gauges
8. New dome light and switches
9. New Cooper tires, 3 in. white walls.
10. New belts
11. New distributor with cap, rodery with points, new coil and new battery
12. New carborator with oil bath filter
13. New heater switch with new board.
14. Original spot light on drivers side.
15. New hubcaps with beauty rings.
16. Original fender skirts.
17. New right and left mirrors
18. New dimmer switch with lights.
19. New V8 emblems.
20. New brakes
This car is in excellent condition, chrome is in great shape. You can drive this car anywhere.
Serious callers only! You can see this car after 4:00 p.m.
Phone # (859)621-0845 email firstname.lastname@example.org
914 Kirksville Rd.; Richmond, Ky. 40475 SOLD
LocationRichmond, Kentucky Mileage:unknown Engine: V8 Body Type: 4 door Interior: Grey Exterior: Black