I have a 1952 Ford F2 with a straight 6 pick up for sale!
First, let me tell you about the bad part of it:
- Body needs work (Hey it's a 1952!!! But good looking for a rat rod...)
- Wipers need to be connected
- No radio
- Wood in the bed needs to be replaced
- The passenger window has a crack in it (no big deal, it is a double layer window)
- The odometer doesn't work (Can be rebuilt for $80)
- and some miscelaneous parts left and right, but nothing major...
Now the good things!
- It runs and it runs good!
- New water pump
- New fuel pump
- New battery
- New radiator
- Original seats has been completly redone
- The whole electrical has been done too!
- New headlights
- New tail lights
- Turn signals has been redone aswell
- The original heater has been cleaned and works great!
- Gas tank has been cleaned and sealed
- All the brakes work
- Heavy duty rear axel (original)
and off course i have a Nevada title for it...
If you want to take a look, please give me a call (775 356 2994) or send me an email. (I check them regularly)
Here are some pictures, if you need more info or pictures let me know. I can deliver the truck, if needed.
I am also interested to exchange it for a Jeep CJ (5, 6, 7 or 8) or a Wrangler
Have a great day!
(BTW the missing fender is in a bodyshop right now...) SOLD
LocationReno, Nevada Mileage:77215 Engine: Straight 6 Body Type: 2 doors Interior: Black Exterior: Blue