1930 5 window coupe, all metal body , Ice Cold A/C, Rod Factory new frame, brand new 350 chevy motor. runs superb. we built it for my dad, but he really never drives it. selling for money to put into other projects.
1. New 350 chevy long block, 300hp. 4 bbl.carb, and tight tuck headers.
2. 202 heads
3. 2101 edlebrock intake
4. 400 turbo auto trans.
5. Ford 9" rearend
6. Ice Cold A/C (Gen 2 air w/ heating)
8. Custom fitted radiator, (with ele. fan, runs cool even at 117 degrees in a Phx. summer)
9. Auto meter gauges , all work except the speedo, never had it calibrated.
10. New boxed frame from The Rod Factory.
11. Dropped I beam front with front disc bakes and a vega steering box.
12. Coil over rear shocks
13. Dual Brake master cylinder
14. Removable roof top insert.
15. (SoCal) 1940 Ford new steering wheel and Flaming River column set up
16. 16 gallon new fuel tank
17. All Metal body, fenders and running boards as well. NO RUST !!
18. Chopped almost 4 inches.
19. Original seat skeleton repaired and redressed
This car is not a trailer queen or a muesum peice, this car is to drive and enjoy, it is not perfectly restored, nor is the body and paint in show quality condition, the paint is flat back, there was some bondo used on the roof top sides and along the deck lid sides. Its a solid car with pretty much all new running gear. get in and drive to New York. I will warn you it is not a quit car, you will hear it pull up next to you.