Thank you for expressing interest in our car. We are revising the ad in hope to save you & us time and weed out those who are not serious buyers.
If you are truly interested and leave your contact information / 2-3 days & times to schedule a meeting in Corona to actually bring a mechanic and view the car, we will respond.
- collector who knows what s/he wants and is decisive
- car enthusiast who can make his/her own assessment
- if you want a project and have the skill to restore the car to your liking
Not a fit if you want:
- to buy a 46 year old car with a guarantee of reliability
- us to do your due diligence for you
- us to come to your location
- us to answer a laundry list of question
- to low ball and haggle over minor cosmetic issues
We are selling it not because we have/need to, but could use the space and don’t have the time to give it the attention it deserves. The tags are good until late August 2015. It is drivable but only is driven short distances to keep it running. It is not driven enough to tell you about any quirks it may have.
We are not mechanics and cannot attest to the treatment of the car before we had it. We were told the original owner traveled a lot by plane and was rarely home to drive it so after 16 years decided to sell it. We’ve had it 30 years and because we’ve also had newer cars, it has often been neglected and driven rarely by us as well.
Good luck in finding a car that meets your needs!
LocationCorona, California Mileage:27984.0 Engine: 302 Body Type: 2 Door Hardtop Interior: Black Exterior: Gold