Originally purchased from International Harvester in Saskatchewan where it stayed on a local family farm there for 58 years until being moved to it's second owner in Quebec in 2009. The current owner continued to improve upon the prior restoration efforts and has won many accolades in local car shows. Attention to detail is evident as the original dealer bill of sale and manual accompany the truck to this date.
- SD220/2080C 6 cylinder engine with 54,589 miles.
- 4 speed standard transmission with power take-off feature.
- Engine removed, professionally rebuilt, and repainted.
- Transmission and differential reviewed and attended to as required annually.
- Cargo area mounted spare tire.
- Cargo area repainted and reconditioned w/new planking, stainless strips, and hardware.
- Dual wood side boards installed.
- Unique and somewhat rare dump box system operating off the power take-off feature.
- Interior metal surfaces were repainted.
- Upgraded headliner was installed.
- Seat was rebuilt and reupholstered.
- Auxiliary padded door panels with arm rests were installed.
- Chromed running boards, front bumper, fender guides, and floating grille bars.
- Original radio in working condition w/correct overhead speaker.
- Heater and seat belts.
- Upgraded 12v electrical system for improved lighting and easier starting.
- Late model dual tail lights added for improved visibility and safety.
- Full set of current radial plys on factory reconditioned and repainted rims.
A competent driver, this truck has been driven carefully with all mechanical systems properly serviced and maintained on a regular basis. A trailer hitch is installed as it would occasionally tow a sibling show car to local car shows on a flatbed trailer. Functional and clean, this truck won't disappoint.
A 2014 appraisal lists all features in excellent condition.
LocationShawville, Quebec Mileage:54858 Engine: SD220/2080C 6 cylinder Body Type: pick-up Interior: Blue Exterior: Blue