If you are looking for an all original 1958Continental Mark III Convertible don’t miss the opportunity to check out this car. It has been with private owner about 10 years and is located in central New Jersey. The car was purchased in its current condition and carefully driven and quite sparingly to maintain mechanical integrity. Vehicle has been stored away most of the time which is why it is being sold; it is simply not used enough.
The pictures and video tell the story on this excellent condition Continental Mark III that is all stock and appears as it did when new. Exterior color is code 20 known as “Champagne” with a matching Tri-Tone leather interior.
Some features and facts about the 1958 Continental Mark III:
• It is said to be the longest and widest (non limo) passenger car ever built in Detroit.
• It premiered with all new designs, one snazzy touch in addition to the retractable rear window were the angled headlights.
• Standard equipment all Continentals that year were power steering, power brakes, radios, a center armrest, heater-defrosters, padded dashboards and a clock.
• Power is provided by a 430 cubic inch V-8 engines delivering 375 horsepower
• Length is a hair over 19 feet at 229 inches with a weight just under 5000 lbs.
• The new Mark III was bigger and more expensive than the comparable Cadillac, resulting in low sales of only 3,048 units, which has made the convertible particularly beloved among collectors today.
This car made a big impact on the motoring public when new and it makes an even bigger impact today—it is simply exquisite!
Available for inspection and test drives to serious inquirers.
LocationLebanon, New Jersey Mileage:33652 Engine: 430 Cubic Inch V-8 Body Type: Convertible Interior: TRI-Tone Exterior: Champagne View all the ads by this advertiser
Place Date: 11/9/2019
552 Ad Views