PRICE REDUCED! ONLY $5,800
GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT FOR THE CAR ENTHUSIAST
1955 Plymouth Belvedere PowerFlite
4-Door black body, white hardtop, red interior. A great car for the young at heart!
My Father and I purchased this California beauty back in 2003 and have enjoyed every moment with it. From driving in parades to lunch at "The Circus" drive-in, to cruising the local Jersey Shore strip, to wax-on/wax-off this handsome sedan continues to turn heads. We have poured time, $, and repair into this car making a Jersey Shore gem.
With Blue Jeans or Ermine... It's WONDERFUL!
Condition: This vehicle is in good running condition overall with several mechanical upgrades listed below. It has been driven regularly during the spring and summer seasons and kept under cover during the fall and winter. The exterior paint is in beautiful shape and this car has no rust. The interior is also in nice shape with no tears and the rugs/mats are also in great shape. The actual mileage count is not known. we've driven it about 400 miles since 2003.
All upgrades below completed by Greg's Toy Shop Vintage Auto Mechanic (paperwork provided):
• 4 new tires
• Converted from a 6 volt to a 12 volt
• Rear Taillights
• Front Blinkers
• Ballast Resister
• Halogen Headlights
• Blinker Switch repair
• 12 Volt Battery
• Battery hold down
• IC13-12 Volt Coil
• Misc. wire in feet
• Alternator-special order self exiter
• Custom Alternator Bracket
• Heater Core
• Hose for fuel line
* CAR COVER IS INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE. I have posted a picture of this in the gallery.
* This car runs on regular gas with a lead substitute additive. The Lead Substitute can be purchased $3.00 (three dollars) per bottle at any auto store.
Minor reconditioning needed: the items below are in need of future repair:
* There is slight sun fading on the vinyl top of the seats. An orange mark on the backseat/top of front seat which can be rubbed out.
* The back left tail light casing is cracked. This is easily replaceable.
* The interior running light fuse needs to be replaced. This is easily replaceable.
* The back left door hinge is loose which can be repaired easily.
* The right back passenger door handle mechanism needs to be unlocked. It is currently locked shut.
* The right front passenger window glass is cracked and should be replaced.
* Window seals can be upgraded.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges
$2,000 PayPal deposit due within 24 hours
Copies of repair receipts and original car manual in glove box
Blue Car Cover included with purchase of vehicle SOLD