ROTISSERIE RESTORED 1970 PRO-TOURING CUDA! NO EXPENSE SPARED! ALL NEW! THOUSANDS OF MAN HOURS!
• Powerful & fully rebuilt 426 Hemi (an original Hemi, not a crate motor)
• EFI (electronic fuel injection)
• 5 speed Tremec
• Magnuforce racing (front) suspension
• Dana 60 with four link (rear) suspension
• Four wheel Willwood disc brakes
• Vintage AC
• Staggered & custom built (specifically for this car) Boss Wheels 20"s & 18"s
• Painless wiring harness
• And that is just the beginning.... Enjoy!
This Cuda is unlike any other Pro-Touring car you will find. When you first see it in action, it is hard to comprehend. As the EFI setup begins pumping gas (regular high octane pump gas) in to the 426 Hemi, you can watch both the Magnuforce front suspension & Dana 60 with the four link operate like a well crafted clock. When you take off, you can just watch it pull to the ground and launch like a rocket ship. In other words, this is not your run of the mill Cuda. No, this is the Cuda that will eat everything that stands in its way.
The restoration of this Cuda has been lengthy as well as costly. We have receipts totaling up tens of thousands of dollars. With labor, this build surpassed the 200k mark. Every portion of the car is new. The wiring, every bit of hardware through out the doors, underside, engine bay, exhaust, rubbers, it is all new. As of today, she has under thirty miles on her and the majority of those came during the tuning and tweaking stage.
We do have a clear title and this car is located here in Kansas City, Mo. Life's short, live it right!
Call or text 816-308-0351!
#fastmetaltoys #cuda #hemipower