- Mint condition, Ferrari Red, original paint, in excellent condition
- Fact. Built, w/orig. warrantee, this is not a kit!
- Original black/gray leather interior, leather bucket seats, wood finish detail
- Mera mats
- Only 55K original miles
- Mechanically tip top, well maintained and pampered
- Originally kept 2.8 v6 engine, auto.
- PW, PL, AC, CC, RWD
- Kenwood CD stereo w/Clarion telescopic graphic equalizer
- Original gold honey combed wheels
- Authentic Ferrari steering wheel, have original one too.
Car showed at Ceasarís Palace in Atlantic City, NJ
Car has been registered thru the National Mera Owners Registry, in Caledonia, Wi.
Mera is a classic! Only 88 1987 Meraís were created.
Production ended on 1988 after Pontiac was sued by Ferrari, bringing the total MERAs produced to 247.
The Mera was sold through Pontiac dealers only as new car. No kits were ever sold!
This car has become very rare and most wanted by collectors, since there are few left in the world.