1982 Porsche 930 with power mirors, seats, windows, locks, alarm, moon roof , cd player and aircare in July. Odometer reads approximately 81,000 kms but is not likely the actual mileage. There is less than 1000 kms on the car since 2010 and 6000 since the transmission and car was fully rebuilt. This car looks and drives beautifully but is not original. It truly is one of a kind and captivating to anyone who sees it. Prior to being fully restored/upgraded there were some minor collision claims but nothing structural and nothing since being restored. The ICBC status is normal. Pdf documents of aircare and ICBC reports are provided upon request.
• 2003/04 4-Speed Transmission Rebuilt
• WEVO 930 Shifter
• Complete 964 Turbo S Body (interior/exterior) upgrade including paint
• 3-Piece HRE racing rims
• Hallogen headlights and lens upgrade
• GT3 Calipers and crossed drilled rotors
• Suspension upgrade
• PowerHaus Intercooler
• 2010 New KUMHO tires (315/30ZR18 rear & 235/40ZR18 front)
• 2010 New catalytic converter
• 2012 Complete engine rebuild (bored out to 3.4 liter) including new pistons, rings, bearings, high strength head bolts etc. by SCAN AUTOMOTIVE (Porsche Specialist in North Vancouver)
• 2012 New Clutch assembly
• 2013 Distributor Rebuilt (Barry Hershon, Detroit MI)
• 2013 New distributor cap, rotor, plugs and wires
• 2013 New hydraulic oil fed camshaft chain adjusters
• 2013 New K27 turbo (ordered) – 3DLZ developed oil leak and is to be replaced.
If you would like to see the car or require additional information please feel free to contact me, Gord, at (604) 615-7303. The car is in Mission, BC, Canada.
Reduced to $27,500 firm.
No trades thanks.