For the real Studebaker fan, this is a great find :
To make driving a little more comfortable, the following changes were made :
- The original 226 CID 2-bbl. V-8 was replaced by a
refreshed 1958 392 Cui V8 Chrysler Hemi.
- A 1976 Mustang rear axle was installed
- Original steering system is replace with a
rack&pinion power steering.
- A new, original (!!) 1952 front bumper and new
power brake cylinders were mounted on the car
- All hinges have been adjusted, so the car is now
And although these adjustments were made over the years, it still comes with the factory steel wheels and original hubcaps.
To top it off, the classic refurbished interior looks amazing. SOLD