1938 Studebaker Commander Sedan in running **ORIGINAL CONDITION**
- This vehicle has been family owned since it was purchased new and driven from South Bend, Indiana to Ogden, Utah on September 13, 1937.
- Includes a copy of the original purchase contract, $945.
- Serial number is 4091414.
- It was driven daily until the buyer passed away in 1969. His wife parked it in the garage where it remained until her death in 1991. My uncle inherited the car and restored it to working order. My uncle drove it for special occasions until he became sick in 1998. It was again parked in the garage to sit until it was purchased by my father in 2007.
- My father replaced the tires and wipers to pass the safety inspection and license the car. He has since replaced the brake system and fuel pump as needed. It is currently registered and in running condition.
- My father is forced to sell or pay half of an over-inflated valuation in the divorce settlement.
The asking price is $18,500, but all reasonable offers will be considered.
Contact Steve @ 801-603-0772 SOLD