VERY RARE 1963 Studebaker "Daytona" Wagonaire
* Unique-only 2,835 Daytona Wagonaires manufactured out of 77,000 Larks in 1963
* Designed by famed industrial designer Brooks Stevens
* The '63 body design ONLY MADE ONE YEAR!
* Creative REAR SLIDING ROOF with "ELECTRIC" REAR WINDOW in Tailgate
* ORIGINAL/LOCAL Boulder, CO 2 owner wagon
* '63V-P8' 289 V8 Engine-rebuilt carb, new battery
* Runs good with DUAL EXHAUST
* Front Factory DISC BRAKES
* NEW Studebaker Carpet & NOS Seat Covers
* Additional NOS Studebaker parts come with wagon!
* ROCK SOLID Original STEEL FLOORS; Seat Belts; Good Paint; SOLID BODY!!
** CLEAR COLORADO TITLE **
* Complete Running Station Wagon-radio works w/rear speakers-Original Owner's Manual/Sales Brochure
* Studebaker Wagon as seen on the Mr. Ed TV show!
* Own a VERY RARE piece of Studebaker History!!!
ONLY $8,900 OBO