PRESENTED BY CLASSIC CARS CONNECT!
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ60) - $17,900
Location: Irmo SC 29063
Contact: Bob 803-315-7129
Owned since since almost new - I bought it when it had 15K miles in 1987. It's been a great truck but I need to make room at the house. Here's the main things that have been done to it.
• Replaced engine w/ GM 5.3L Vortec V8 and 4L60E automatic transmission ($14K modification)...unsure of exact mileage on it but probably 100K by now. Overall the truck has just under 300K miles on it but there's no rust and it's never been in an accident.
• Transmission cooler
• All new exhaust w/new catalytic converter
• Optima red batter (verify)
• K&N filter
• All new brakes throughout
• New heater core
• Replaced gas tank and fuel pump
• New draglink and tie rods
• New paint job
• Old Man Emu Lift - new shocks, leaf springs, etc.
• New Tires/Rims (size = 33x12.5 tires / wheels are 15x8)
• Custom wood panels in the rear for speakers/amp - note that there is no radio in the truck anymore. So the new owner would need to pick out and install whatever he/she wanted
• New Tuffy (Deluxe Stereo Security Console) center console box
• New windshield
LocationIrmo, South Carolina Mileage:300000 Engine: V-8 Body Type: Interior: Blue Exterior: Dark Blue View all the ads by this advertiser
Place Date: 1/9/2018
1740 Ad Views