1976 Triumph TR6 Original 33,000-mile Survivor
Paint: #75 British Racing Green Trim: #74 Beige
Selling my very original, low mileage (33,800 mi.), matching numbers Triumph that has always been garaged and meticulously cared for. . ...and is in outstanding mechanical and cosmetic condition. Impeccably clean, rock solid, rust free throughout, body panels are undamaged, dent-free originals, along with excellent all-original glass and chrome. Very nice paint, deep and glossy, with only a few very minor blemishes.
Drives and rides like new and everything works. Comes with 3-ring binder full of service and parts receipts documenting all work performed. Also comes with some of the original paperwork that includes rare sales brochures and the initial dealer delivery folder for this car.
Within the last 1200 miles, this TR6 has had extensive servicing of major systems as preventative maintenance. The focus was to renew and replace gaskets, seals, hoses and other pieces to avoid age-related failures of components, and to restore to original condition all parts that are subject to normal wear.
The following was performed (receipts for everything):
- Engine pulled, all gaskets replaced, new oil pump, new hoses, engine compartment refurbished, Jet-Hot coating of manifolds and components
- Carburetors rebuilt
- New alternator
- New starter
- New battery
- New air pump
- Radiator pulled, tank-cleaned and flushed
- New clutch and clutch fork
- Clutch master and slave cylinders rebuilt
- New electronic ignition added, spark plugs and wires, professional tune-up
- New stainless steel, original style exhaust system
- Complete new brake system; new pads and shoes, hoses, rotors, rebuilt master cylinder and rear wheel cylinders, front calipers rebuilt by The Roadster Factory
- New wheel bearings front and rear
- Rear axle components completely restored; differential professionally serviced replacing all seals, gaskets and mounts, new pinion bearing, new U-joints and boots
- New poly bushings in trailing arms
- New KYB tube shock conversion (have the original lever shocks)
Brand new Dunlop SP 50 radials have been mounted, but have the original Michelin X redlines (for parade use or other non-highway driving). Has redline spare and all trunk tools.
Newer interior items include all new dash vinyl, Nardi wheel, Brazilian Rosewood dash (Prestige Autowood), A-pillar and door seals, and sunvisors. New seat foams and diaphragms were just professionally installed in the original upholstered seats.
Original convertible top is in very good condition; no holes/tears, and windows are clear with only minor, normal scuffing. Comes with its bumper overriders, original tonneau cover and full car cover.
Please refer to complete photo album here: http://s1006.photobucket.com/albums/af190/davek354/
$17,500 or best reasonable offer. Please contact me with any questions or to discuss. Thank you.