Beautiful, classic 1975 Volkswagen Bay window Campervan for sale. The body is in excellent condition, except for a few blemishes. There is virtually no rust, and the frame is sound and solid.
It features a 1800cc air-cooled Type 4 carburetor engine with roughly 185,000 miles on the odometer and a rare automatic 3-speed transmission.
The vehicle has always been stored inside during winter and received regular checkups and repairs.
Currently has a license plate from the province of Quebec.
Vehicle is currently located in Vernon, British Columbia.
Looking for a passionate VW amateur willing to take good care of it.
Most recent upgrades and repairs:
- New rear brake shoes + handbrake replacement (July 2020)
- Installed two 100W solar panels, with a 1000W inverter and a 100ah AGM battery (June 2020)
- Automatic transmission full rebuild (October 2020)
- New waterpump and faucet (July 2020)
- Front end center pin replacement (June 2020)
- New spare tire
- Four brand new LT-rated tires (October 2020)
- New front tie rods (August 2020)
- Wheel alignment (August 2020)
LocationVernon, British Columbia Mileage:185000 Engine: 1800cc aircooled Body Type: Interior: Orange, Brown Exterior: Orange
Place Date: 11/17/2020
76 Ad Views
the advertiser about this 1975 T2 Campervan Advertisers phone