This car has been meticulously restored by our senior technician
The body was completely stripped down & repainted Pearl White inside and out
- new headliner and carpeting
- seats professionally re-upholstered to match original style
- the original door panels are in great condition
- all the door seals, window channels, glass seals, have been replaced with new.
- the windshield is new
- all the instrumentation is either new or rebuilt
- new dash pad
- new brakes, including master cylinder, calipers, hoses and more
- engine upgraded to B20 (2.0 liter)
- upgraded to high performance downdraft weber carburetor
- the manual transmission updated with the newer style (from a 1972 140
- new tires
- new clutch and clutch hydraulics
- complete new cooling system, including heater core
This car was restored by our senior tech, EJ.
This car is extremely clean and fun to drive!
Please call or email to arrange for a test drive at our shop, or can also be seen in Oakland SOLD
LocationOakland, California Mileage: Engine: B20 Body Type: Wagon Interior: Red Exterior: White