This is a 1968 Volvo P1800 S in great condition. Only 76,000 miles. I am the 3rd owner.
Here are the issues:
- a few very, very minor dings and scratches in the body/paint.
- dash and door trim has some cracking.
- one very small rust spot (about the size of a pencil eraser) on the bottom-rear-driver's side of the car.
- minor rust in the corners of the trunk lid seal (water likes to gather there)
- paint bulging/cracking in the water drain area by the fuel fill tube.
- paint damage (due to an egging) on the rear quarter panel (driver's side).
- water temp gauge is not functioning
Here's the list of full modifications: